Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Donor Parts Kit Arrives!

This is really quite painless.

Fparts shipped the kit via ABF. I told them I needed a lift gate service as the destination was a residential garage. No problem. The ABF folks were very professional and we arranged a four hour window for delivery. Everything was packed on a single skid. We slid everything into the back of the garage, signed the paper work and got to work.
To give you an idea of how much space you'll need, here is a quick photo of the skid, the gun safe and the hound. There is more than enough room left to park the Boxster in front of the skid.

I didn't have a lot of time last night to work on this, but I'll go into detail in next post. I will say this. Fparts did a super job. Most parts are bubble wrapped, many are labeled and the skid is wrapped in plastic plus 3 steel bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe